Evolution X merges various code snippets into one main project to bring a long list of features for many devices. While this does mean that updates come a little slower, they are still able to deliver regular updates. Based on Code Aurora Forum (CAF), ReloadedOS is an Android 11 custom ROM that gives a stock AOSP experience with plenty of customization options. There are only a few chances of an official Android 11 update for the Pocophone F1.
To stock firmware do this first turn off your phone and Hold down the Volume Down button + Power button for few seconds. We borrow software freely provided by others and in turn we share what we create. We hope you enjoy Ubuntu Touch and we put our best efforts into it with our limited resources. Things rarely go badly wrong but if they do, remember that we have gifted the software to you in good faith and the decision to take any risk rests on your shoulders. If you have one of the older devices, they are solid for now.
We’ve been told that upcoming updates to the POCOphone F1 will bring an even better (read, closer to stock Android) user experience for notifications and more. Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro was the first device to experience the vanilla AOSP 11 ROM. Soon after its success, various OEMs started developing this latest Android version. We can also expect LineageOS 18 and Resurrection Remix based Android 11 custom ROM update in the coming days. If you want to experience a new system UI, chat bubbles, internal audio screen recorder, smart home device controller, improved dark theme, etc. then proceed further. The Xiaomi Pocophone F1 (Xiaomi POCO F1 in India) is a smartphone developed by Xiaomi Inc, a Chinese electronics company based in Beijing. It was announced on 22 August 2018 in New Delhi, India.
- Additionally, you will no longer receive the official firmware update.
- Available starting from just 21,000 rupees (~$300), the first phone in Xiaomi’s new POCOphone sub-brand outprices every other Snapdragon 845 phone on the market.
- The round fingerprint sensor on the back is also easily reachable.
- While the company did release MIUI 11 for the popular POCO F1 back in November last year, the build was based on Android 9 Pie.
- The problem is that Google stopped maintaining the security patch and Major upgrades; It has a Mid-range-level Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845.
The main problem is that it might be hard to find the actual, certified fingerprint since there might also be other similar props that aren’t certified. The settings option (-s) can be used even if the module boot scripts did not run. Smartphones are getting smarter by the minute, and as a result, our smartphone usage is ballooning.